As part of my 101 things to do in 1001 days I’ve accepted the challenge of answering the ‘5000 Question Survey’. I’ll be following the original 50 parts and answer a 100 questions per post. This is part two with questions 101 – 200.
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
Tingly, energetic, and sometimes slightly hot/sweaty.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
A Myself. I know this is kind of lame, but I’ve always been taught that if you don’t love yourself, you can’t love anyone else.
B My parents (YES THEY ARE ONE)
C My sister
D My partner
E My dogs. Not really people but still. Otherwise I would go with my best friends.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
One, the new Deadpool movie.
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
For my parents and sister to be very healthy both mentally and physically for many years to come (yes, that’s one), for my parents to win the jackpot so they can stop working so hard and enjoy life, and finally I would wish the same for my partner.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
I sit and eat stuff whilst gaming or watching tv.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
I don’t go to school anymore so I would go with doing the same thing at work? And I suppose it depends on how much is offered. For like €10.000 I’d very much hesitate, for €100.000 I’d still hesitate a little but for €1.000.000 I’d be in that car and on my way in a heartbeat.
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
I hit and killed a squirrel with my car once.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Yes. Multiple times now.
109. What do you think of cloning?
Kind of scary but also cool if past experiences, memories and everything could be passed over. It would kind of be a way to obtain eternal life.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Lately I’ve been watching TV more but I used to read more.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
No. They’ve already been taking more and more liberties in terms of reducing or privacy and freedom in exchange for so called safety.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
Wow. How old is this survey? Anyway I probably would’ve put him in an isolation cell for the rest of his life with the bare minimum of food and water to keep him alive. Death is always so easy.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Yes. Both, multiple times.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
Just tiny amounts.
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
Drawing contest when I was little.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ro
Haha, I especially did in university.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
Great grandparents, except for one, no. Grandparents, yes.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
We are of noble descent and had to flea france during the persecutions of huguenots in France.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
My parents and partner.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
The same I feel about men in politics. They’re all a bunch of dipshits.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
Not as wise as I should be.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for…
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher…
C: I could make a film and make you my star…
Literally none of them. Sorry!
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
Yes! Final Symphony Orchestra.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen?
Hmm… the best one… Studio Ghibli movies, otherwise I’d go with UP, Gnomeo & Julliet, and oh! oh! Despicable Me.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
I really don’t have a favoriete as long as it has a good uptempo beat and nice vocals.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
People are constantly doing amazing things. I truly can’t pick one because some many of them lead to huge things.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Pick and/or make a very thoughtful gift.
141. About how many emails do you get a day? How many of those emails are junk mail? How many of them are forwards?
50-75? About half. Not that many, maybe 5?
142. What’s your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
(this survey is from LiveJournal) I enjoy blogging, reading other blogs, and online shopping
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Coba
I honestly don’t care either way.
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
I’d like to say I’m dependable and/or bold. But I can also be quite charming. Accurate? Not so much.
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
Since when is there nothing in between single and married? I’ve got a partner and even though I plan on staying with him ’till the end I don’t know for certain if we’ll get married.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
Pretty much all new marvel films atm.
150. What is your quest?
I want to be the very best.
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
One four-year-old screaming.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
Nothing to believe, it is a fact that there tend to more aircrafts and boats etc. dissapearing there. The reason behind it ranges from the sheer amount of traffic around those areas (leading to an increased chance of something happening there), different and fluctuating magnetic fields, ocean currents etc. I doubt there’s a real mysterieus power there, just a number of weird circumstances causing unique sitations.
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
Entitled brats that never, ever did, or will do anything but still have everything.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
Sunshine in my face after sleeping in and being treated to a nice and light breakfast.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
Yes. Or well, where everything is alright in “my world”.
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
Probably a lot of people with different opinions.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
I could teach them English, Dutch, Social Media, WordPress, and things about Japanese culture.The lessons probably wouldn’t be perfect but for beginners it would do.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
Nothing to dramatic. I do like to believe that déjà vu’s that I get are not simply a mailfunction in the brain but some sort of indicator that I’m on the right path.
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is?
160. Do you get offended easily?
Not really. I think a lot of people nowadays think that people disagreeing with you immediately means you should be offended but those are, at least to me, completely different things.
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
I’d like to believe that some things happen for a reason but not in the sense of an almighty god steering these things. But overall I think our free will rules even over fate depending on the choices that we make.
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
Life can definitely change.
165. What changes are you afraid of?
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
I used to be very nocturnal, but having a steady job is slowly turning me into a day person.
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
Probably something from Stereo Dive Foundation.
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
I’ve worked in all three and personally I thought working in food service was the worst. Retail takes a close second though!
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had?
Probably the one I’m having right now.
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
Japan, travel, partner.
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
My boss. Give me a massive raise.
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
Are we talking horoscope signs? I’m cancer and/or horse depending on which signs you follow.
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
Not constant but quite frequently when it’s late at night and I can’t sleep I start thinking about it. Which usually leads me to freak out a bit.
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
If they’re nice wide-screens.
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
183. What is your favorite band?
Don’t have a favorite.
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song?
Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Want To Have Fun
185. What’s the best kind of movie to see on a date?
If it’s a first date a movie is a no-go anyway. And I know I should probably say something like comedy or romantic movies but I usually don’t like those. I like movies with (a hint of) fantasy and adventure most.
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
If I truly enjoyed it and if I had enough money to support myself.
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
Haven’t read the books.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
Combination of both.
193. What do you really want to buy?
Pokemon Champion Nendoroid.
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
It the alternative is really living on the streets and in subway tunnels I would go with the rich person. I don’t need to be rich but at the very least I want a proper roof over my head and the security of knowing that I have food in my belly every day.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
The Gargoyle, The First Bad Man, A Geek in Japan.
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves ‘one nation under god’?
Never thought about it. But I think there’s a lot more odd things about Americans.
197. In what sense are you a minority?
That I’m Dutch?
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
I like to believe that I’m better than the average joe. But definitely not a real photographer. Simply a girl with a camera that knows how to use some of the buttons on it.
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
Yes. We’re highly adaptive toolusers so I’m sure some would survive.