As part of my 101 things to do in 1001 days I’ve accepted the challenge of answering the ‘5000 Question Survey’. I’ll be following the original 50 parts and answer a 100 questions per post. This is part three with questions 201 – 300.
201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice. Caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
rock, oak tree, caterpillar, wild dog, vulture, manta ray, dolphin, house dog, male human, female human.
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
Can’t it be both? But realistically speaking I just hope to be remembered as a nice person.
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
Science, although intuition plays a great part in that as well.
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
209. What is your favorite song from the 90’s?
Pokémon theme song.
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
When they’re trustworthy, fun, and open-minded.
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
“Your crazy matches my crazy”
216. What’s your favorite video game?
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn’t yours?
Yes. Small barbie shoes when I was little, some candies with my grandma which she would call “tasting them before deciding to buy”, and once when I was in High School a broche from a store because I couldn’t afford to get a birthday present for a friend (because I had spent all the money buying stuff for myself).
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
“That offends me.”
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
Depends on the situation. Weekdays a quick shower, weekends I love a long soak.
221. Are you allergic to anything?
Got hayfever and used to be allergic to dust and animal hair as well. But nowadays it’s just bunny’s/rabbits that set me off.
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
None of them!
223. What is your favorite fast food?
Pizza and/or french fries.
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
Breaking my trust.
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
226. Have you ever said ‘I hate everyone’ and really meant it literally?
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
Why wouldn’t they want to?
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
229. Did it live more than a week?
230. What’s the best sounding accent a person can have?
231. What’s the most boring thing you’ve ever read?
My university textbook on quantative and qualitative statistics.
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
For my phone? touch screen.
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
Don’t think any of them would.
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
Neutral – negative.
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
Already have the self-satisfaction so some money would be nice. I really don’t want fame. It seems exhausting.
244. What’s your middle name?
Don’t have one.
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
Don’t know really.
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
Neutral – Good.
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics)
248. What color is your bedroom? What color would you like it to be?
Mintgreen/IceBlue and white. The colour it is now.
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
Too much effort to calculate.
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
Try not to. But if I really have to I would do it very quietly.
252. Do you want to follow in your parent’s footsteps?
In terms of careers and financials no. In terms of life in general, yes.
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic,fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
Yes. Not very skilled but I can manage with them.
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
To a certain extent, yes.
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
Do we even have any?
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
The money never existed in the first place. It was just a bubble and big businesses playing games.
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
266. Who knows more…you, or your parents?
In terms of life experience ofcourse them. In terms of random facts and other knowledge I’d say me.
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
Violin or piano.
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
Heavier, bigger, don’t need as much?
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
270. Are you completely in control of your body? Are you completely in control of your mind?
Most of the times.
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
Depends. Are we talking 5 half-dead flowers with no effort? Or an actual good looking handpicked bouquet. Otherwise, the glittering bouquet. Someone went to the trouble of going to a store and spent their hardearned money on picking flowers they thought I would like, so I’d consider that a romantic gesture as well.
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
Do it myself.
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
Lol. No! Does anyone?
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
More fantasy movies.
276. Does fashion matter to you?
To a certain extent yes.
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
Of course they should!
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
Spending too much money.
279. Should parents spank their kids?
Yes. There is a difference between a beating and a spanking.
280. What is your worst daily habit?
I hardly ever remove my make-up before going to bed.
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
Pretty much every single reality-show on MTV.
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
Depends on the mood. But in general I think salt.
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
285. Do you meditate?
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
In my case they are pretty much always random images.
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals. What verb would you fill in the blank with?
289. What’s the most incredible experience you ever had?
Traveling to Japan on my own.
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
292. What is one thing you can’t do?
There’s plenty of things I can’t do. I can’t draw, can’t play the guitar, etc.
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton
294. Are you gentle?
When I need to be.
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
Found most of myself already.
297. Where are you looking?
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people’s feelings?
Yes. But you can be honest with hurting someone as well. You just have be gentle.
299. What would make you a stronger person?
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
The new Harry Potter book.