As part of my 101 things to do in 1001 days I’ve accepted the challenge of answering the ‘5000 Question Survey’. I’ll be following the original 50 parts and answer a 100 questions per post. This is part four with questions 301 – 400.
301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
Not so much experience as get/do.
A Get my own house
B Get my own car
C Get married
D Growing old
E Visit Japan during all the seasons
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
303. What do you feel controlled by?
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
I would first have to believe Jesus appeared.
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
That everyone dies at some point.
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
Late morning / early evening
307. Have you ever played in a band?
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking ‘early creatures crawled outta that’?
Not in those exact words.
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
Usually just random thoughts.
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
Perhaps not so much chess but I like adventure games with puzzle elements.
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
313. If you didn’t know that people couldn’t fly do you think that you could?
314. Are you someone that others call when they’re having a problem and want to talk about it?
Depends on the problem.
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
Sometimes. Usually not though.
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
Never tried but judging by my ikea-building experiences I’m sure I’ll have some left over parts.
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
Too many mistakes are made.
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
320. What is something worth suffering for?
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
Back of my head.
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
324. Have you ever been camping?
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
Religious, insecure, weak
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Ja
Wasn’t that overruled? But anyway nine years is a bit much.
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
Yes. Right now.
335. Is it really being ‘in love with’ someone if the other person doesn’t love you?
Never really thought about it.
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
Combination of both.
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn’t have?
339. How do you overcome your fears?
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
Both. Everything and everyone has to be politically correct. But in terms of behaviour and fashion more things become acceptable.
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
Don’t think you can really put this into percentages.
346. Does safety stifle you?
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
Plenty of things. Global warming, IS, refugee problems, feminazi’s, fatacceptance, using I’m offended as some sort of weapon and the list goes on-and-on.
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John
Not at all.
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
Plenty of times!
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
No, as soon as people start talking on the radio I go to a different station.
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
Sloth and/or wrath.
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself? Do you try to avoid thinking?
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn’t say it first?
The whole “i love you thing” is so blown out of proportion. That one sentence doesn’t mean ^%*^$. I’ve told people, things, foods, all sorts of things I loved them. But the romantic I love you is more than just that sentence.
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
Don’t know really…
360. What can you talk about for hours?
Japan, Pokémon, gaming, food.
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
A combination of all of those I think.
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
367. Do you think it’s cheesy to paste things you didn’t write into your diary?
Depends on what. Sometimes something might just really resonate with you so why not use it?
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
Working the rest of my live, growing old, dying.
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
It’s not for me but if someone else is ok with it then let them be.
370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
Really? What a question! Birthcontrol and condoms.
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
The whole thing of women still being expected to marry and have children.
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
376. Do you have a quick wit?
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
380. Are you uptight?
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
383. Are you self-conscious?
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
After a morning of going around flea markets, a nice lunch in the sun with a glass of wine.
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
Plenty of video’s from when I was a kid. As a teenager/adult? Probably nothing that embaressing.
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ke
Don’t really like any of them. But I guess Zack and Miri make a porno was okay.
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
Depends on my mood and with whom. Sometimes I prefer going to a bar othertimes a night in is better.
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
Accept their moods and changes, as they do with mine.
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
Don’t we all?
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
Honestly, I don’t know.
391. Are you quick to judge others?
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
Usually talk about it right away but sometimes it’s best to let things cool down a bit before continuing.
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
The road to love is a river. Actual love is more like an oceon: vast, deep, calm but sometimes wild.
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
Not being trustworthy.
395. Do you have it?
I consider myself to be very trustworthy.
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
397. Who was your first best friend?
A girl called C.
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
Her messed up and abusive boyfriend that she couldn’t say no to, lied for, and basically let anyone drop for.
399. Who have you read a biography about?
400. What would your own autobiography be called?
Joisu and Camera.