As part of my 101 things to do in 1001 days I’ve accepted the challenge of answering the ‘5000 Question Survey’. I’ll be following the original 50 parts and answer a 100 questions per post. This is part seven with questions 601 – 700.
601. Do you have a lust for life?
602. Do you want to get more out of life?
Think I’m already doing a pretty good job at getting the most out of it in a realistic way. But yes, I would like to get more out of it if I could.
603. Would you want to learn to: Convert to Buddhism? Cure a hangover? Lie persuasively?
Cure a hangover.
604. What character from a movie is most like you?
605. Are you comfortable with the idea of your own death?
Not even a little bit.
606. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
Only ok if both party’s really want it and are of legal age.
607. What do you hate that everyone else seems to like?
Really warm weather and butter.
608. What do you like that others seem to hate?
Dipping cucumber in peanut sauce.
609. If you had to be named after a month, which month would you pick?
610. Is time more like a highway or a meadow to you?
Depends on the moment.
611. What is your favorite movie?
612. Which would you choose to be back in the day: a warrior, an alchemist, a minstrel, a bard, an oracle, a peasant, or a merchant?
Alchemist or merchant.
613. What is your favorite song lyric?
Piano Man – Billy Joel
614. What will you never run out of?
Eventuelly you run out of everything.
615. If you could force someone to fall madly in love with you, (anyone you choose) would you do it?
No. Already have the love of the person I want.
616. Have you ever seen the Disney movie The Black Cauldron?
Yes! Seems like everyone always forgets about that movie.
617. Have you ever read The Black Cauldron by Alexander Lloyd (or any of his other books in the Prydain Chronicles)?
618. Have you ever written a paper the night before it was due? How about the day it was due?
Yes, and yes.
619. Is there a movie you have watched so many times that you can quote it line for line?
All Harry Potter movies.
620. What is your favorite season?
621. Do you mind being described as cute?
Not at all.
622. What is the tackiest object in your home?
I guess my figures?
623. What do you think people are most ignorant towards?
Their own faults.
624. What is it that makes you an interesting person?
The combination of my interests, passions, experiences and personality.
625. What makes other people interesting to you?
626. How open to suggestion are you?
Depends on what?
627. Is Michael Jackson black or white?
Genetically speaking black. But based on his personal choices and actions white.
628. Are you often lonely?
629. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever had?
630. Have you ever threatened an authority figure?
631. If you had to choose would you rather make all your decisions henceforth with your head only or with your heart only?
632. How imaginative are you?
633. Do you like the Counting Crows?
634. If you took this survey from the diary (5000 Q Survey V2.0) did you note me so I could read it?
635. Are you more tense or laid back?
It really depends on the situation.
636. Does your happiness depend on anyone else, or are you happy no matter what any one says or does?
Of course it’s partially related to others but it’s mostly me and my own actions and thoughts that determine my happiness.
637. What do you think of the idea of putting the bible into the format of a fashion magazine to attract the interest of teenagers?
I wouldn’t be interested anyway.
638. How often do you drink to get drunk?
I never drink to get drunk but I do like to drink.
639. Would you consider yourself to be diplomatic?
Yes. When I want to be.
640. Do you think that most of the classes you have taken were taught in such a way as to make plain the relevance of the subject matter in your everyday life?
Lol. Not even close.
641. Do you remember Crystal Pepsi?
642. When was the last time you spent a night away from home?
643. Some people say that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Is that true?
644. What is the most interesting TV channel?
645. Name one song you could live without hearing ever again:
Got a whole list of them!
646. Do your pets understand you when you talk?
Sometimes they really do seem to understand.
647. What are three things you HAVE NOT done that might surprise people?
Visit New York City even though I did visit New York, never tried eggnog, never saw Pulp Fiction.
648. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
649. Have you been to a museum this year?
650. Do you ever watch porn?
651. Do you think that it would be a good idea if people served in the army, navy or air force for a while before they were allowed to vote?
652. If you were required to do this to vote, would you?
653. Do people often give you weird looks?
654. Do like Japanese cooking?
Yes! Love it!
655. Do you care for stray animals?
I donate to shelters.
656. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
A Charlie Brown Christmas: No
A Garfield Halloween: No
The Secret of Nimh: No
The Last Unicorn: No
The original Lord of the Rings cartoons: No
657. Are you ambidextrous (equally good at using both hands)?
658. Do you always say; “bless you” after someone sneezes, or do you hesitate?
I always say it.
659. If you and your friends could go away for 2 days over Halloween weekend where would you go?
660. Which of these animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
Watership Down: No
As the Wind Blows: No
Grave of the Fireflies: A-ma-zing! Cried my eyes out.
How the Grinch Stole Christmas: No
Spirited Away: Awesome!
661. Do you feel that society is male dominated, female dominated, or neutral?
662. What words offend you?
Nothing in particular but I suppose personal attacks are always shitty.
663. They’re just words. Can you get over it?
664. Have you ever looked into different religions?
Yes. Loads of times.
665. Which ones have you looked into?
Pretty much al of the “main” religions.
666. What do you think of Satanism as a religion?
Not for me. But I don’t see it as much different from other religions.
667. Do you like it better when your classes are taught sitting in rows or sitting in a circle?
668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards?
669. Which ones do you like better, the three old star wars movies or the 2 new ones?
Ha! This survey is super old! Just went to see part 7 a few months ago. Loved it.
670. If you scream in outer space does it make a sound?
671. If you saw The Queen of the Damned did you want to be a vampire/Goth afterwards?
672. If you saw SLC Punk did you want to be punk afterwards?
673. What is your favorite zombie movie?
I don’t like zombies. Although, Shawn of the Dead was pretty funny.
674. Best kids birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater
675. What were your parties like when you were a kid?
All over the place from farm afternoons to palace/museum visits, lasertag and crafting afternoons.
676. Best teen (about 15-16) birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert?
Bowling, house party, concerts, but family trips and restaurants are fun as well.
677. What are/were your 15-16 year old parties like?
From 16-18: going lasertagging, paintballing, and hitting up the bars afterwards (legal drinking age was 16 in the Netherlands up till last year, now it’s 18).
678. Best 18th birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party?
Club, College Party, Pool Hall.
679. If you are 18 what was your party like?
Hitting up the bars with friends.
680. Best 21st birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party, bar, Atlantic city/Las Vegas trip
Club, Party, Trip.
681. If you saw The Craft were you interested in wicca/paganism/magic afterwards?
682. What are your top 3 priorities?
Balancing my time well, getting my own place, living healthier,
683. If you saw fight club did you want to get into a fistfight afterwards?
684. What is your favorite smell?
Don’t really have a favorite but I like the smell after rain in the summer and fresh croissants in the morning.
685. Give everything below a humor rating (1 = laugh your ass off, 2 = lol, 3 = smile, 4 = lame, 5 = not funny, 6 = offensive):
Animals doing cute stuff
I’m not even going to scale them because so many depend on the situation and the type of joke. Someone falling can be really funny, unless it’s a very obviously painful fall. Make a silly rape-joke with friends who can appreciate the humor can be fun but making a rape-joke in front of someone sensitive to those is not-done.
685. If you saw Cruel Intentions did you want to have lots of meaningless sex afterwards?
686. Do you get at least three hugs per day?
Not every day.
687. What should someone never say to you/call you if they want to remain on your good side?
It’s not really about what they say but the intent and how they say it.
688. If you saw Trainspotting did you want to do drugs afterwards?
689. Do movies have a great influence on you?
690. Do you have a favorite reality TV show?
Does “Say Yes to the Dress” count?
691. Are there certain roles that people are pressured to play in society or can they basically do whatever they want?
Society always has a certain influence on people, how much depends on the person and the environment they are in.
692. How does the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake compare to the original movie?
693. Have you ever held a magnifying glass over an insect to burn it?
694. Have you ever pulled the wings off a fly, butterfly or any other insect?
695. What would you think of a guy (if you’re into guys) or a girl (if you’re into girls) who wanted to take you to the park to feed the birds and look at the turtles and fish in the water on a date?
Sounds quite nice.
696. Do you use public pools?
697. Do you use public bathrooms?
If I have to.
698. Do you use public showers?
If I have to.
699. How old will you be in 17 years?
700. Would it effect you at all if you knew that a very large meteor was headed towards earth that would impact in 17 years?
Of course it would! How and in what way would be hard to imagine. Perhaps I’ll start dedicating my life to science and trying to find a way to stop it. Perhaps I’ll just go crazy with money and partying and my health seeing as I’ll be dead in 17 years etc.