As part of my 101 things to do in 1001 days I’ve accepted the challenge of answering the ‘5000 Question Survey’. I’ll be following the original 50 parts and answer a 100 questions per post. This is part eight with questions 701 – 800.
701. What is your favorite mixed drink?
Bacardi and Coke, baileys with hot chocolate, cosmopolitans and green tea with vodka.
702. When answering these questions are you often pulled in different directions, as if committing to one answer eliminates the possibility for all others?
I struggle with giving a clear answer because so many can’t have a black/white answer.
703. Chicken Mesala, Pasta Primavera, Veal Cutlet Parmesan or Linguini with Clam Sauce?
704. If you were alone in your friend’s house/room/apartment would you look in their drawers and notebooks?
705. What would you really like to do but you don’t because you are afraid of getting caught?
Robbing a bank.
706. Of the following, which word best describes you: responsible, spontaneous, tactful, uninhbited?
707. Which band would you most likely check out? The Smiths (indi-pop 80’s-90’s)? The Lords of Acid (acid/house/dance 90’s)?Front 242 (80’s-90’s industrial/dance)?
Don’t know any of them but I based on the genre I’d go with The Smiths.
708. How can one put an end to procrastination, as a bad habit?
Pull a project apart in small tasks and complete those instead of trying to tackle the whole thing at once.
709. What feature would you want on your car that is not currently offered?
Don’t have a car (yet).
710. What kind of poetry speaks to you?
711. What is your favorite store that is open 24 hours?
No store is op 24/7 here. But when I was in Japan I absolutely loved the 7/11 and Family Mart.
712. Do you find that sleep is just so much sleepier when you are supposed to be doing something else?
Such a weird question again. I tend to get sleepier the more I sleep.
713. Do you also find that the books you chose are so much more luscious when you have a stack of actual assignments that you Should be reading?
714. If you have had the chance to compare the original 5000 Question Survey to this edited version, what is your opinion?
Can there be another edit for the current version?
715. What’s the most creative answer you can think of for ‘what is black and white and red all over’?
The first thing to came to mind was a schwarzwälder kirsch cake but it’s not an exact match.
716. Why do people slow down on the highway when they pass a cop car pulling someone else over?
Are you kidding?
717. Are they afraid that the cop will STOP pulling over whoever he is pulling over and pull them over instead?
Really? You honestly can’t come up with an answer to this one yourself?
718. It’s daddy’s birthday. What do you get him?
Probably something related to whisky.
719. What’s your 5,000 question survey nickname? Look at the word next to the 2nd letter of your first name
A anything but
H heaps of
M Mr. (or Mrs.)
T the one and only
W wishing for
Y yearning for
Now take the first letter of your last name.
C creme pie
D drag queen
M mannish boys
Put the two words together for your nickname.
720. You know that shaky feeling that you get when it’s all coming to a climax, and everyone involved is breaking into the good kind of cold sweat, working as individuals and at the same time as a single force of energy, and it all meshes together, and for a brief moment, you’re holding your breath and tingling all over, and after it’s done you’re on an explosive and dizzying high for the rest of the night? What does that feeling come from?
Really? Could you really have put this any more subtle?
721. How many of your teachers can you imagine drinking or doing drugs on the weekends?
No longer in school. But probs 80% of them.
722. Do you like Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass?
723. Write a question and answer it here.
Did you run out of inspiration for this?
724. Who is your favorite playwright?
Don’t have any.
725. What movie has come out recently that you couldn’t have less interest in?
Pretty much all of them except for Deadpool and Star Wars.
726. What would the worst movie ever be about?
There’s already more than enough shitty movies out there.
727. Do you like truffles? Do you like Turkish delight?
Truffles yes. Turkish delight no. They remind me of eating soap.
728. Can you tell the difference between a transvestite and a real woman?
More often than not.
729. What’s funnier, plants or fire extinguishers?
730. For question 720 did you write down sex? You pervert, I was thinking of musical theater.
Yes. And no, you weren’t you liar.
731. Which is better, leopard print or plaid?
Though one…. Right now I would say plaid but I like leopard as well.
732. What would you consider ordinary?
Is anything ever ordinary?
733. What is out of the ordinary?
734. Do you ever watch COPS?
735. Is there always room for j – e – l – l – o?
736. If you had your own TV show, what kind of show would you make it?
Something about Japan and Otaku stuff.
737. Do you know how heavy things like airplanes stay in the air?
Yes. I went to school.
738. When do you act the most dramatic?
When I find something I want.
739. Are you one of those people who have, “see photo id,” written on the back of their credit cards?
740. It’s mom’s birthday. What do you get her?
A fun outing for us to do.
741. What celebrity has pretty much disappeared leaving you wondering ‘where are they now’?
I don’t really care.
742. Would you get angry if you and your girl/boyfriend saw the preview for a movie and talked about seeing it together and then they saw it with one of their friends while you were busy?
Wouldn’t be really angry but I definitely would not appreciate it!
743. How many people do you think will finish this whooooooole survey?
744. Have you ever written a message, sealed it in a bottle and thrown it into a river/lake ocean?
745. If you haven’t would you want to?
746. If you ever did what would you write?
747. What do you wish you could always be protected from?
748. What small thing annoys you so much it should be a crime?
Triggered Tumblr Users.
749. Would you rather watch a video of fish in a tank, or the Yule log on TV?
750. Is it better to be loved or feared?
751. What causes you to panic?
Truly panic? Not much. Small panics? When I’m about to miss my train, when I almost let something burn, etc.
752. Do you believe that you have a strong personality?
753. When Jesus saves souls…does he trade them in for valuable prizes?
754. What resolutions would you make if it were new years?
Don’t do resolutions.
755. Why wait?
756. Do you feel like time is on your side or working against you?
Working against me.
757. What do you do for yourself when you are down to put a little joy back into your life?
758. How much Tolkien have you read?
759. These are the songs on the radio. Which are you most likely to listen to:
Time Bomb by Rancid
Dead Man’s party by Oingo Boingo
The Sun Always Shines on TV by A-ha
50 Ways to leave Your Lover by Paul Simon
Run by collective Soul
Survey Maker, do you even know any current music? Damn. I would probably just turn the radio off.
760. Do you believe that Jesus existed as a real person?
761. Do you believe he was the son of god?
762. How do you feel about organized religion?
It’s shit. Religion on it’s own is not a bad thing persé. It can bring loads of good things and comfort to a lot of people but currently I believe religion is doing more good than harm.
763. What sentence have you heard lately, that would sound pretty odd out of context?
Please touch my balls.
763. If you had to choose one image to be a symbol of our times, what would you pick?
764. Name a group of people:
765. How many of them does it take to screw in a light bulb?
766. Do you like the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie and some muppets?
767. Do you like the movie The Dark Crystal?
768. Metallica or Guns N’ Roses?
Oh damn. Uhmz. Right now I’d say Guns N’Roses.
769. Do you follow the Chinese zodiac?
No. But I do know I’m a horse.
770. Do you like reggae music?
771. What makes your life worth it every day?
The fact that I’m alive.
772. Do you seize each day and sink your teeth into it?
773. I’ve heard people say that Jim Morrison never yawned because he was just so full of life. How often do you yawn?
I just did.
774. Who decides what behavior is ‘crazy’ or ‘sane’?
Everyone and no one.
775. Who are the most inspiring artists, musicians, poets, and writers?
Too many to name.
776. Did anything historically significant happen in the year you were born?
777. Besides blowing out birthday candles when do you make wishes?
When I see a falling star.
778. Are you self-sufficient?
779. Is it better to be wanted or needed?
780. What do you feel is an appropriate age to lose one’s virginity at?
781. Do you feel that the appropriate age for girls and for boys is different?
782. Are you a hard person to get to know?
783. What is the craziest thing you have ever done out of anger?
Smashed a remote control.
784. What’s the MOST annoying sound you can think of?
785. What’s the silliest vegetable you can think of?
I think they’re al kind of silly.
786. Do you believe in love at first sight?
787. Name one thing you have referred to in the past as “better than sex”:
Shopping, an epic hang-over meal, finally beating the final boss in a game.
788. What do you see when you turn out the light?
Light from outside.
789. Do you like jazz, blues and/or swing music?
When I’m in the mood I can really appreciate it.
790. Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?
Silver or white gold.
791. In what ways do you want your children to be like you?
Don’t even know if I want children. But if I do I hope they have the same drive and passion.
792. In what ways would you want your children to be different from you?
More ambitious and more active.
793. What was the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
The Blair Witch project. If I saw it again today it probably wouldn’t be so scary anymore but when I was young it freaked me out.
794. What was the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
795. What was the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Thankfully I’ve forgotten pretty much all the bad movies I’ve seen.
796. Are you a good massage-giver?
797. What is one question that no one can ever truthfully answer ‘yes’ to?
Do you know what will happen after Death.
798. Is there more to this world than human beings can perceive?
799. If matter is neither created nor destroyed then is it possible that you are made up of molecules that once made up Ghandi or Jesus or Einstein?
800. Are you often sarcastic?