As part of my 101 things to do in 1001 days I’ve accepted the challenge of answering the ‘5000 Question Survey’. I’ll be following the original 50 parts and answer a 100 questions per post. This is part nine with questions 801 – 900.
801. How often do you change your mood in a day?
Once or twice?
802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
Depends on the person. But unless it’s with friends and family it’s usually just polite.
803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
When I need to be.
804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream?
808. What’s the oddest law you ever heard of?
That in England, a pregnant woman is legally allowed to pee in a police officer’s helmet when in need.
809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
Sharing a number of drinks, going on a trip together, spending time, and many different ways.
810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
Yes. Some conversations can be way more intimate than any touch can ever be.
811. Can men and women ever really be ‘just friends’ with no interest in anything more?
813. Are you addicted to this survey like drugs?
814. If your signifigant other wanted to wait for marriage could you hold out or would you leave them (or would you cheat)?
Would definitely not cheat. Perhaps speed up the marriage a bit 😉
815. What’s the longest sentence you can make using only words that start with the same letter as your first name?
Don’t really want to try.
816. If you had a theme song what would it be?
Working 9 – 5, Crazy, Little Black Sandals and plenty of others.
817. Are you cranky?
818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
People younger than me (god, I’m getting old).
819. Do you refer to older people as old farts?
820. Do you refer to younger people as the kids?
821. Which is better: Poems that everyone can relate to or poems that are intensely personal to the author?
They’re equally good.
822. Is it worse to be too hot or too cold?
I hate being too hot.
823. Are you so flexible that you can put your feet behind your head?
Yes. Or well, one leg, the other almost.
824. Would you enjoy reading fairy tales written about robots?
Sure. Wall-e anyone?
825. Is smoking a turn on or gross?
826. What is the one way you wouldn’t want to die?
In my sleep.
827. Which would look sillier on you: A cowboy hat or a Rasta hat?
828. Would you rather have a job doing something indoors or outdoors?
829. Would you rather learn more about human nutrition or meteorology?
830. Have you ever taken honors courses?
831. What do you think of crop circles?
832. Where do they come from?
833. When was the last time you screwed up big time?
Never really majorly screwed up.
834. You have a choice. What do you eat:
A veggie burger
A turkey dog
A cheese sandwich
Veggie burger or cheese sandwich. Don’t like turkey.
835. Do you get a lot of random instant messages?
836. Do you have a paper journal also?
837. VHS or DVD?
REALLY?! How old is this survey? Blu-Ray or streaming.
838. Vinyl, cassette tape, or CD?
839. Have you ever seen the video/heard the song Days Go By, performed by Dirty Vegas?
840. MTV: should it play more videos or more shows?
It’s called ffin MUSIC TV so more music.
841. Name a band: Do fans of that band tend to share any characteristics with each other?
Don’t all fans from bands do?
842. What does the expression ‘touch and go’ mean?
When something almost goes wrong but turns out ok.
843. Caffeine or alcohol?
844. Betty or Veronica? Archie or Reggie or Jughead?
845. What book are you reading right now?
The First Bad Man.
846. Is the news too depressing?
Not “too” depressing, but pretty depressing.
847. Would you rather have a stuffed lion, elephant, pig or duck?
Elephant or pig.
848. Are you late for a very important date?
849. Ever use star 69?
850. Is everyone as smart as you?
851. Have you ever seen the musical Annie?
852. Sheets: silk or satin?
853. Bath: soap or bubbles?
854. Your best color: blue or red?
I like red but blue suits me best.
855. What’s your favorite candy?
Chocolate or gummy bears.
856. Can you sing?
Yes. Does it sound good? No.
857. It’s the end of the world, as we know it. How do you feel?
Again a vague question. Is everything getting destroyed? Will we die? Will we al be forced into slavery? Will we all be immortal? The end of the world as we know it can go so many different ways that’s impossible to tell you how I would feel about it without knowing what changes.
858. You take your little sister (she’s 12) shopping for school clothes. Mom gave you the money to hold. She picks out a skimpy top emblazoned “Hottie” and hip-hugging pants that leave at least two inches of skin north and south of her navel exposed to the wind. She insists: If she doesn’t have these clothes, she’ll look awful, the other kids will tease her, and she’ll feel like a nerd. Do you think she should or should not wear these clothes? Do you buy them for her?
No, and no. I’d probably find a nice compromise. Maybe just the shirt, or just the pants, definitely not both.
859. What do you think is the most annoying cliché?
That everyone always expect you to fall in love, get married, have children.
860. What band is underground right now but will one day get really popular?
Half my spotify playlist.
861. Of the following which word best describes you? versatile (flexible), wonderful, x-tra special, your own best friend, zany?
862. What does BYOB stand for?
Bring your own booze.
863. Who is sexiest: Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis, Jim Morrison, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper
864. Do you always do what’s expected of you?
Not always but quite often.
865. Do you believe everything you hear on the news?
866. Would you prefer a $100.00 gift certificate to Hot Topic or Abercrombie & Fitch (assuming neither store gives change, so you’ll have to spend the whole thing)?
867. Have you ever won a competition?
Yes. You’ve already asked this before.
868. Who looks sloppier when they are over weight, guys or girls?
869. At what age do you become all grown up?
I choose not to grow up.
870. Have you ever written graffiti on anything?
871. Can you remember what you wrote?
872. Are you a force of nature?
873. What do you think of blue eye shadow? How about gold eye shadow?
Not a fan of blue eye shadow, though it can work. Do like gold eye shadow.
874. Would you ever wear any of the following Halloween costumes: Flapper? Hippie? Disco dancer?
875. Should birth control be taught in high school? How about in jr. high or elementary school?
Yes, and yes!
876. Would you consider yourself a genius?
877. What did you think of the movie Solaris?
Haven’t seen it.
878. Which is usually better movies or books?
Depends on which you see/read first.
879. Do you think The Hobbit will be made into a movie?
God, this thing is old. Yes it has been made into a movie. Actually it is another trilogy.
880. Do you research which brands use sweatshops to make their clothing before you shop?
881. What gives you a magical feeling?
Shopping and being with my significant other.
882. Have you ever pulled apart a Christmas cracker?
883. Would you rather watch basketball or play basketball?
884. Do you think that everyone makes his or her own problems?
885. Do you often consider how your actions will affect other people?
886. Are J-Lo and Ben Afleck interesting to you at all?
No. They’ve been done for years.
887. Do you use bad grammar or hate bad grammar?
I try to write and speak properly but make plenty of mistakes. Not too fussy about others making mistakes either.
888. Make up a tabloid headline:
Breaking: 5000 questions survey due for an update?!
889. Do you like to learn new things?
890. What’s more important, fame or personal accomplishment?
891. Sweet dreams are made of this…. What are they made of?
Awesome adventures and experiences.
892. Two trailer park girls go round the outside… Round the outside of what?
I don’t know?
893. Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that means a lot to you right now?
894. If someone was going to inscribe a message on a ring and give it to you what would you want it to say?
Honestly, I don’t really care.
895. Guys who are losing their hair: Should they shave their heads? Get implants? Or let it go?
If it suits them: shave!
896. Do rock stars work hard or lead the easy life?
Work hard in their own way.
897. How much water do you drink every day?
About 1/2 liters?
898. Are you driven or kinda apathetic?
Generally rather driven but can have apathetic days.
899. Who do you turn to when you are down?
Family, friends, partner.
900. Would you ever wear seran-wrap?
Lol. I have had to! It’s used to cover up a tattoo the first couple of hours/days.