As part of my 101 things to do in 1001 days I’ve accepted the challenge of answering the ‘5000 Question Survey’. I’ll be following the original 50 parts and answer a 100 questions per post. This is part ten with questions 901 – 1000
901. Would you rather have a candle scented like blueberries and creme or butterscotch pecan pie?
902. Which ones are fruits and which are vegetables:
903. Does it annoy you when people talk loudly on their cell phones in public?
904. Is love a commitment to one person, or can you love more than one person at the same time?
Romantic love? To me it’s total commitment to one person.
905. Cover or original:
Smooth Criminal; is it better by Michael Jackson or Alien Ant Farm?
Blue Monday better by Orgy or New Order
I Want Candy; Is it better by Aaron Carter or Bow Wow Wow?
Love Song; Is it better by 311 or The Cure?
It’s My Life; Is it better by No Doubt or The Talking Heads?
906. What is the most uncomfortable feeling?
Not being able to go to the bathroom.
907. Do you like Maroon 5?
They’re okay I guess.
908. Would you ever go on a blind date TV show?
909. How much of your wardrobe is dry clean only?
910. Who’s arms would you like to crawl into?
911. What the hell is your problem?
912. Look around you. What is the most beautiful thing you can see?
913. What is the most beautiful thing you can’t see?
914. Take a deep breath. Yawn deeply. Do you appreciate the things most people take for granted, like breathing?
915. Do you appreciate breathing more when you have a cold and you’re all congested and can’t breathe right?
916. Is congestion a positive thing because it helps you to appreciate breathing?
917. How is your life like a work of art?
Still in progress.
918. Do you feel that your life influences and is influenced by many other lives?
919. Has a smile ever made all the difference in the world to you?
920. Have you ever looked at a tree and considered how the roots could be miles long, trailing and entwining with other roots underground, all of them holding the soil together?
921. Do you notice the little things in life?
922. Do you feel, as Jung did, that deep down, underneath our individual personalities we are all the same?
923. Do you feel a great oneness with the universe?
924. When was the last time you decided to really enjoy yourself?
Going to this weekend!
925. When was the last time you set your self free and acted without caring at all what someone else thought?
Can’t really remember.
926. Have you ever held someone and appreciated how delicate and fragile all life is and felt that they were even more precious and beautiful because one day they would die..and so will you?
927. In ten years someone else might own your house and the room you are sitting in now. Someone else might be standing right next to where you are sitting now. So that means you could be standing right next to someone but you can’t see him or her because they are ten years away. Ever look at life like that?
Partially. But I see myself with the same person in ten years in a different house.
928. When was the last time you:
Soaked in a bubble bath
Read a good book outside
Held someone’s hand
Felt truly joyful
The first two? A long time ago. The last two? Quite recently.
929. What do you bring to this world that no one else can?
Uuuh. I brought a new online niche magazine in the Netherlands? But technically speaking I think anyone could do anything.
930. Do you feel that you are part of every living thing in this world and that all those things are part of you?
931. Are you more afraid of death or not completely living?
932. What was the last thing you wanted to do but didn’t or couldn’t do?
Go take a long soaking herbal bath. But couldn’t because tattoo is still healing.
933. Why don’t you try and do that thing now?
Because my tattoo is still healing.
934. What is the most wonderful thing happening right now in the world?
21.000 Application forms of IS members have been found and made public. A great step forward in fighting them.
935. Name 7 things going on around you that you normally wouldn’t notice:
I honestly can’t name 7 things right now as I’m in my living room with the tv on, both my dogs next to me and laptop on my lap. There really isn’t that much that I haven’t noticed before. I will get back to this question at some later point to try again.
936. Name three things you hate
1. Super hot weather.
3. My paycheck ending before the month ends.
937. Name one GOOD thing about each of those 3 things you hate.
1. It’s a good excuse to stay inside with the AC on and an ice cold drink in my hand.
2. I won’t get fat because of butter.
3. Iut usually means I bought loads of fun things.
938. What do you tend to see in black and white, rather than in shades of gray?
I see most things in shades of gray.
939. Admit three things you do that you are ashamed of but shouldn’t be.
1. Don’t immediately thrown my laundry in the laundry basket. Sometimes there’s a bunch of dirty underwear and used towels just laying on my bedroom floor.
2. Picking my nose.
3. Not liking/eating butter
940. What qualities make a person “good” in your eyes?
Honest, loyal, hard-working
941. Do you have any of these qualities?
942. Are you willing to do what it takes to achieve what you want to?
To a certain extent.
943. Name one bad quality about someone you love.
944. Name one good quality about someone you hate.
I don’t really hate anyone.
945. Are you pro life or pro choice and why?
946. If you are pro life write a reason someone might be pro choice. If you are pro choice write a reason someone might be pro life.
947. Can you see the beauty in?
A bumble bee:
A man skating:
A woman combing her hair:
A box of tissues:
Yes. In all of them when in the right mood, the right setting, etc. All though seeing the beauty in a box of tissues might be a bit hard.
948. What are you most afraid of?
949. Whose life would you REALLY NOT want to ever have? Why?
A child in Africa or Syrian refugee.
950. Can you come up with a reason why you might want their life?
Not a single one.
951. Name one thing that is beautiful about your body
Eyes and long legs.
952. Name one thing that is ugly about your body
Big hips and thick thighs.
953. Name one thing that is beautiful about your mind
954. Name one thing that is ugly about your mind
955. Who was the last person you were rude to?
956.Are your elbows soft?
957. Are you ticklish?
958. Are you awkward or graceful?
Usually quite graceful.
959. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
Glasses only when driving, or when I’m tired. Contacts usually for cosplaying.
960. If you wear contacts what’s the longest you have ever left them in your eyes?
About 8 hours?
961. What’s going on where you are right now?
On my couch, at home.
962. What is your favorite thing to touch?
Myself, my partner, my laptop?
963. What is your favorite kind of incense?
I don’t like incense.
964. What relaxes you?
Laying in bed, taking a long hot both, a nice glass of wine on the couch.
965. How much time have you wasted?
966. How do you afford your rock and roll lifestyle?
Lol. What rock and roll lifestyle?
967. What does teen spirit smell like?
968. Do you mostly listen or hear?
969. Look or see?
970. Do you comprehend all the things you read?
971. Is it necessary to be repetitive in order to be creative?
972. Do you control your attitude or does it control you?
Little bit of both.
973. Are your relationships mostly passion or conversation?
974. Do you do what needs to be done regardless of the consequences?
975. Is money how you keep score?
976. Who can you do everything or nothing with and still have the best time?
977. Just because you’re angry does that give you the right to be cruel?
No. But that doesn’t mean I won’t sometimes let it get the best of me.
978. What is maturity and where does it come from?
Knowing and accepting your responsibilities. Time and life experience.
979. Who is the maturest person you know?
980. Who is the most immature person you know?
981. If there was a fire and you could only rescue one thing from your room (all people and pets have escaped on their own, even goldfish) what would it be?
My memory boxes.
982. If you could, what 3 albums would you force everyone to remove from his or her CD collections?
Not a single one. What they listen to is up to them.
983. Does Marilyn Manson scare you or bore you?
984. What do you think of the Insane Clown Posse?
985. What’s the best movie about high school?
986. Do you like Michael Jackson better in the 80’s 90’s or today?
He’s dead now. So 80’s and 90’s.
987. Is choosing a different store to shop in from most people really making a statement?
988. What’s the riskiest thing you’ve ever done?
Getting a big ass Pokémon tattoo and traveling to Japan alone.
989. Have you ever ridden in a car while the driver had been drinking?
No. And never will do.
990. Who needs to get a life?
People actually answering all 5000 of these questions. I’m crazy myself for actually doing it.
991. Do write on yourself with milky pens?
992. What should be different about high school curriculum?
More actual life skills. Teach us about nutrition, health, taxes, mortgages and all that crap.
993. Right now are you exactly the way you want to be?
994. Who can save you from yourself?
995. Are you a responsible person?
Generally speaking yes.
996. “It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.” — Oscar Wilde. Do you agree?
997. How many greatest hits albums do you own?
998. Are you at risk for a.i.d.s.?
999. Do you want to have it all?
Are you kidding me? What a stupid question.
1000. Do you collect green pictures of dead presidents?
The fuck? Is this an American thing? No.