As part of my 101 things to do in 1001 days I’ve accepted the challenge of answering the ‘5000 Question Survey’. I’ll be following the original 50 parts and answer a 100 questions per post. This is part six questions 501 – 600.
501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
Don’t think I’d want to. Quite like my name.
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
Uuuuh. Yeah no.
503. Have you ever created your own ‘what ___ are you’ quiz? If you did make one what would it be about?
Nope! I really don’t want to make one.
504. What is your favorite song from the 70’s?
Don’t really know.
505. What do you feel like complaining about?
The weather, money, work, politics. The same stuff everyone else complains about because I really don’t have anything else to complain about.
506. What do you feel like celebrating?
The fact that it’s almost weekend!
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
I have lost touch with a couple of people but I don’t think I should or want to call them.
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
Of course they can!
510. What do you have faith in?
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
512. What (not who) do you care about?
Life in general. Doing well at work, staying healthy, enjoying the little (and big) things etc.
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
515. What do you want to change about the world?
The environmental and resource related problems.
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
Because I wanted to challenge myself and I was also rather curious what types of questions I would come across (to be fair, quite a few are rather lame).
517. Has anyone ever led you on?
518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
Like, really against my will? Or things that you kind of don’t want to because you’re lazy or don’t feel like it at the time? Because really big things? Must’ve been years ago. Small things, this morning. I had to go to work even though I really wanted to just play video games.
519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
Mess around with some of my nendoroids and look for nice ways to make props and decor for them.
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
Go to bed earlier so I don’t wake up as tired.
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
9 feet tall.
522. How often do you get jealous?
A bit more often than I used to but nothing to serious.
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn’t?
524. Do you do any soul searching?
525. Do you believe you have a soul?
Not quite sure. Sometimes I think so, other days I think it’s just a big collection of coincidences that we are self-aware.
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
Confident. You need a healthy amount of confidence to get through live (more easily). Curiousity is healthy too but you know what they say: curiosity killed the cat.
527. Are you a slave to love?
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
529. Does anyone understand you?
To a certain extent.
530. Do you understand yourself?
To a certain extent.
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
Everything and everything.
533. What is one idea that you live by?
Everything will be okay.
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
Enthousiastic, passionate, talkative.
535. Are you more delicate or tough?
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
538. When are you at a loss for words?
Oh! Plenty of times.
539. What is the worst time to be alone?
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
Hang the ugly old souvenir papyrus from Egypt in the middle of the livingroom.
541. What gets you through the night?
542. Do you really want to live forever?
Not forever but I would love it if I was able to decide for myself when I’d had enough.
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
From time to time.
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
Winning the jackpot or a free trip to Japan.
545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
546. What would you like to protest against?
547. What or who do you support?
Myself, family, and loved ones.
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
Don’t you always write something in a card anyway?
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
Not obnoxiously mysterious but I a little bit is okay I suppose.
551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
Don’t think if I’ve ever truly had a magical moment but plenty of amazing moments!
552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
I would just tell them (subtle of course).
553. Does a good friend tell you you’ve got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
They tell you!
554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
The world slows down if you see the sun rise above the sea.
555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
556. What do you need advice about?
557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
558. Do you have a good luck charm?
559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
Well, I do like a good steak and fried chicken so I can’t say I would give them the same right. HOWEVER, if good alternatives are there that actually taste the same (like “lab-grown” meat that they are experimenting with atm) and it’s no longer “necessary” to use real animals than yes. I do prefer to by biological meat or free-range meat.
560. What is your least favorite body part?
561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
563. What is your worst trait?
I spend too much money, get grumpy when things don’t go my way, and can be very lazy.
564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
565. What is the essence of you?
Not really sure how to answer this one. What drives me? What defines me?
566. What really inspires you?
567. Have you met your soul mate?
568. Is everyday a special occasion?
Not everyday but a lot of days are.
569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
Breathing? I don’t know.
570. Of the following which word best describes you: natural, outgoing, polite, quick thinking.
571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
Almost all of them.
572. Have you ever lost your religion?
Never had any to begin with.
573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
574. Where ARE the wild things?
575. Would you rather have a child genetically related to you or an adopted child?
576. If I had a birthday party would you come?
577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
The amount of pizza I can eat.
578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
Piano Man – Billy Joel.
579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
No. And don’t really feel like doing it either.
580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
I’m mostly pretty straight forward but there are some parts that I rarely show.
582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
Tonight? No. Two nights from now? Yes!
583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
584. What keeps you chained down?
585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
I should really start saving up more instead of spending it all on useless things like Pokémoncards and figures.
586. Do you celebrate yourself?
587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
Shopping without a budget and buying loads and loads of stuff during a single shopping trip!
589. What evil is necessary?
590. What’s your favorite one hit wonder?
Can’t remember any.
591. What would you do anything for?
592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
594. Are you ordinary?
595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
Energy, passion, talkative and I can be pretty funny from time to time.
596. Have you ever felt like you’ve been a little bit too good to someone?
597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
I like reading so I didn’t mind reading any of them.
598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
Don’t know it.
600. What movie sequels do you like?
All Harry Potter sequels.